Thursday, July 12, 2012

One Month. Four Countries. Countless Memories.

Well, my trip has completely come to a close. I have been home for a week today. Both my flights went well. Nothing significant happened on either of them. I am just trying to settle back into life at home, after college. And work through the jet lag of course. It seems to be much worse this time around, although, I do not have Diane here to drug me and help me through it either...unfortunately. Hopefully it will finish it's course through me sooner than later. I am at the coffee shop today. Trying to complete my resume and cover letter as well as close out this blog and edit and upload pics. Reflecting on this trip is bittersweet. I miss being there, I really do. I also miss Diane, she always kept me laughing. God was so good to me, I mean really, it was only a small piece of the world, but I saw it and just deepened my passion for seeing the world and serving God's people. This trip is over, and I cannot wait to see what God has in store next. Thanks all for following my adventures. Keep an eye out for pics as I am editing and will be putting online soon. But for now I am still amazed at the fact that I spent one month out of the USA, saw four countries and have countless memories to remember it by.

1 comment: